Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fellow Travelers

I ran across a blog a few days ago called A Novel Journey. In these past few days of monitoring it, I've seen such interesting and quality posts come across it that I wanted to share it with everyone. This looks to be a blog for Christian writers, and most notably, they seem to interview a published author nearly every day. They also post entries containing wonderful advice for aspiring writers, such as:
Though the accomplishments of these submitters are impressive if not intimidating, I've found the advice and interviews to be down-to-earth and practical. If it's something others really like, may I suggest we add it to the list of links?

1 comment:

Jen said...

Mike, thank you so much for posting this. There is so much on that blog, I haven't had time to fully explore it. If you love it, then I shall add it to the list of links.