Friday, April 17, 2009

Complete These Sentences

Colossians 3:23-24
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. (NIV)

The following was taken from The Soul Tells a Story by Vinita Hampton Wright.

Complete These Sentences

The activity that gives me greatest joy is...
The good qualities that best describe my life are...
The help that people often solicit from me is...
The part of my personality that I would most hate to lose is...
The work that is most satisfying to me is...
The activity that I feel drawn to, even when it's scary, is...

1 comment:

Jim said...

I just couldn't resist doing these right here (no offense intended, only entertainment):

The activity that gives me greatest joy is completing these sentences.
The good qualities that best describe my life are adjectives.
The help that people often solicit from me is useless.
The part of my personality that I would most hate to lose is my sarcasm.
The work that is most satisfying to me is already completed.
The activity that I feel drawn to, even when it's scary, is completing these sentences.